Incorporated in 2015, Max Ventures & Industries Limited (MaxVIL), is a part of the Max Group. The Company owns and operates real estate business through its 100% subsidiary, Max Estates, and a packaging films business through Max Speciality Films, a 51:49 joint venture with Toppan, Japan. MaxVIL also has an investment subsidiary, Max I. MaxVIL is listed on NSE and BSE. Besides a 47.1% holding by Analjit Singh sponsor family, some other shareholders include New York Life and First State Investments.
MaxVIL operates across two core businesses:
- The first, Max Speciality Films, is an innovation leader in the Speciality Packaging Films business
- Max Estates, the real estate arm of the Max Group, was incorporated in 2016 with the vision to bring the Group’s values of Sevabhav, Excellence and Credibility to the Indian real estate sector
In addition, MaxVil has incorporated one more subsidiary –
- Max I. Limited, a fully owned special purpose vehicle, facilitates Intellectual & Financial Capital to promising and proven early-stage organizations across identified sunrise sectors
The other entities in the Max Group are Advaita, which is the holding company of Antara Senior Living and Max SkillFirst, and Max Financial Services Limited, which houses the Group’s life insurance business.
Following the demerger of the erstwhile consolidated Max India Limited, the Max Group continues to be bound together by common values and works together to benefit from enterprise synergies.
We encourage a culture of service and helpfulness so that our actions positively impact society.Our commitment to Seva defines and differentiates us.
Positive Social Impact, Helpfulness, Culture of Service, Mindfulness.
We gather the experts and the expertise to deliver the best solutions for life’s many moments of truth.We never settle for good enough.
Expertise, Dependability, Entrepreneurship, Business Performance.
We give you our word and we stand by it. No matter what. A “NO” uttered with the deepest conviction is better than a “YES” merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble. Our words are matched by our actions and behaviour.
Transparency, Integrity, Respect, Governance
To address the wider world of business opportunities in India and abroad with fresh standards of entrepreneurial excellence.
- Deliver sustainable growth and profitability through entrepreneurial initiatives.
- Tap ‘Made in India’ opportunities with a diverse portfolio of product and services linked to India and International markets.
- Maintain cutting-edge standards of governance.